Position: Marine Surveyor
Location: Port Arthur, TX
Date Position Available: Immediate
Pay Scale: DOE
Job Skills (Requirements)• Commitment to company values, policies, and safety program
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent observation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
• Familiar with Ships and Cargoes
• ISO/ISM/RCP auditing credentials a plus
• Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office Products
Education/Experience Required:• College Degree, Maritime Major preferred
• Shipboard Experience, Chief Officer, Master, or Engineer a plus.
• Applicable or comparable military experience will be considered.
• Prior Marine Survey or USCG Marine Inspection experience are strongly preferred.