1) Our business operation and reputation are built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our employees. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
2) Sabine’s continued success is dependent upon our customers' trust. We are dedicated to preserving that trust. Employees owe a duty to Sabine Surveyors, Ltd., its customers, and others to act in a way that will merit the continued trust and confidence of the public.
3) Sabine will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and expects its officers and employees to conduct business in accordance with the letter, spirit, and intent of all relevant laws and to refrain from any illegal, dishonest, or unethical conduct.
4) Our employees are to use of good judgment, based on high ethical principles, acceptable conduct and are encouraged to discuss openly with their immediate supervisor and, if necessary, upper level management any situation where it is difficult for them to determine the proper course of action.
5) Compliance with this policy of business ethics and conduct is the responsibility of every Sabine Surveyors, Ltd. employee.